Skip to content
- Crunchbase – database covering investors, incubators, accelerators, venture capital firms and startups.
- Gofundme – crowdfunding site.
- Gust – a database of business angels and accelerators and a useful tool for entrepreneurs and venture capital investors.
- Indiegogo – crowdfunding site.
- Kickstarter – crowdfunding site.
- National Venture Capital Association – standardized templates for venture financing.
- Seed Accelerators – lists information on the world’s most important accelerators.
- Strictly VC – platform with information on venture deals, blogs and tools for fundraising.
- The Funded – rating of +7,000 venture capital firms and their partners. Ratings provided by startups. Also, a discussion platform for funding.
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati – an automated term sheet generator for venture capital fundraising.